Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Phase 1 Completed!!

I just started Phase 2 yesterday, welcome back cardio. Phase 1 just flew by...
I was totally planning on posting some progress pics but... but... but....theres really not too much difference. I had Jason take some pics and they were at a closer angle than the before ones, Im not sure if thats whats throwing me off or its just there really isnt that much difference. My dumb ass also decided I would take before pics in a bikini. Posting the pics without seeing substantial results makes me a little nauseaous to be honest. Why did someone not tell me to wear workout gear for my before pictures? Where are all my true friends? :)

I have lost about 5-6 lbs during this Phase and I really wasnt anticipating any scale movement. I had my body fat % done today and it hasnt budged. I truthfully dont get it. When I look in the mirror, I can see muscles I havent ever seen. I am lifting as heavy as I can go and Im sore nearly every day. So honestly, I dont know what gives. My diet is clean with the exception of ONE cheat meal a week. Nevertheless... im pressing on to Phase 2. Im ecstatic to add some cardio back into my life even though I have really come to love lifting. Heres hoping for some results....

No comments:

Post a Comment