Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Recap of Jamie Eason's Livefit

Its DONE, OVER, FINISHED!!! I completed the trainer today. Let me recap before you get the results. For those who haven't been following me, although I make it pretty hard to NOT know what I'm doing via Facebook, I embarked on a fitness program 84 days ago. I came across Jamie Easons trainer on bodybuilding.com while I was searching for a challenge. Her program consists mainly of weight training and some cardio. Her first month doesn't include any cardio at all!!!! As a former cardio junkie, I couldn't fathom not doing cardio but I did it, I trusted the program with a little help from Jason of course and followed through. 

It was challenging and tough, but completely doable. Before I knew it I was feeling pretty badass at the gym and not missing my cardio at all. I missed 2 days when I hurt my back but I repeated those days when I got back in the gym. I was determined and dedicated. I trusted the process, which was difficult at times. She recommends a diet that is basically just clean eating which I had already been doing for a month. Good carb, healthy protein, veggies, and a little fat. Before embarking on her program I was eating Paleo so I did make some adjustments and introduced grains and dairy into my diet. I also upped my protein considerably. All said and done I followed the diet 90 % of the time. I did allow myself one cheat meal which I did not count my macros or calories. I had whatever I wanted and most times this even included an adult beverage or two. 

One more thing then I will get to the progress pics, because that's really why you came to this site today. This program has taught me a lot  but I would say the MOST important things I've learned were:
1. Diet is 70% responsible for your results
2. The numbers on the scale mean nothing!! Gauge your progress with BF %, measurements, and more importantly pictures. Pictures do not lie. 
3. Work your ass off, Lift heavy weights. You should be dripping with sweat after EVERY workout. 

Now the proof is in the pics...so lets get to it

Starting weight: 151
Weight now: 143.6

Starting BF 22%
BF now 19.2%

Lost inches of my stomach, thighs,and hips. I gained an inch on my arms. :)

DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!









I know! I know!! My face is hysterical in the middle one.. Like I'm going to kill your ass. Ok, so there!! Bathing suit pics like promised and you have NO idea how hard is was to post these.... so be NICE when you comment. OH, and YES I know my boobs are huge. :)

On to my next challenge.. I'm not done yet. Im about to be seriously bad ass. 

2 comments:

  1. You should charge them for the advertisement :) I never know what to post on these things I am afraid I will sound like a dirty old man

    ReplyDelete