Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

*sigh*


If you know me, I mean REALLY know me, you know that once I make my mind up about something.. I tend to get a little...well there's no nice way to say it... Obsessed. So I have become slightly (cough) obsessed with this whole Livefit trainer. I want to do well. I want to get the best results possible. I would hate to waste 90 days of my life and walk away the same or worse. This leads me to my current dilemma!!

I cant follow the diet. I just cant fathom making homemade protein bars with 1/2c of stevia, truvia, or xyitol. I cant. I cant make myself drink whey protein with a million additives in which I cant pronounce the names. I shouldn't say I cant.... I wont. In order to get optimal results, I need to increase my protein intake drastically, this is such a hard thing to do without supplementing with protein powders and bars. So I'm left wondering what to do. Eat more chicken?? Do you know how much chicken I would have to eat to get 150 grams of protein? The answer is ALOT. Ive been lagging this week on my protein, I'm only getting half of whats recommended. Ive worried about what to do and even debated drinking the whey despite the crap in it. Ive driven my husband CRAZY trying to figure out what to do. I WANT the best results possible, I want to follow the program to a T. I WILL figure out a way. It's going to be challenging but that's my goal this week.. I will get the recommended protein.. Without compromising my paleo diet. WISH ME LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment