Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Stop and Smell the Flowers!!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

BAD MOODS AND SUCH






I've been in a super ill mood lately! Does this ever happen to you? If not, CONGRATS !!!; you're NOT  a normal fucking human being. Some people scream when they're having a bad day, some work out, some drink, some eat, some cry.... you're getting the point right? While I do some of these, I mainly just shut down.  That's right.. SHUT THE FUCK DOWN.  NO, I don't want to text, talk, or write.  I don't want people to come over. I just want to sulk... by myself. It gives me time to reflect on what's causing me to be in a mood and it also saves others from being a victim of my bad mood.

I try to be a positive person and believe me this takes A LOT of effort on my end. I feel being negative is a learned behavior which then turns in to a habit and well we all know.. Habits are bitches to break!!! So here I sit writing this blog to tell the world... I'm in a bad mood.. but hey, this too shall pass!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment